Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Realise is good !

Ugh...

what the nice holiday for me ...
hahaha ...

i decided to keep fit ...
and reject all the date ..!
enjoy alone at home ~

hm ...
suddenly realise that...
not everybody can agree the right
think/thing which u said and expected...
some people u might only can share some happiness with them ..
but some actually u can share whole Ur life with them ...
well.. i feeling so sad ..
because friends i think they is specified in the second category is wrong ...

(starting to refuse what the hack i talking isn't?)

hahaha ...
by the way ...
i can only think that you are only passed by in my life~
fare enough ?





Zen

1 comment:

  1. yeah yeah..I'm the first to write a comment at here..
    I link you k..?
    I appreciate every friend,but I'm afraid to get hurt AGAIN..

    ReplyDelete